Dead Battery - Jumpstart Service in Duluth, GA
Best Jump Start Service in Duluth, GA
If your battery is dead you are obviously out of luck. But don’t despair, call Duluth Auto TowingDuluth Auto Towing at (404) 857-3348 and we will be there to give you a jump start in no time. Schedule a jumpstartjumpstart or a battery replacement service and we will send a qualified technician to your location to take care of your problem. Nothing is more frustrating than having a dead battery on your car or truck to deal with.
Our jumpstart service is fast, convenient and safe. We offer this service with you in our mind so customer satisfaction is very important to us.
With our jump start service, you have 2 options available:
We can try to jump start the car on the spot and you can drive to a store where you can charge or purchase a new one for your vehicle. Auto stores will install your newly purchased battery for free.
There are several steps that our technician will take when he arrives to a jumpstart service requested:
- He will verify if someone else previously tried to start the vehicle and document this fact on the invoice with the customers signature attached.
- Prior to the initial hook up of the jump box, the technician will attempt to start the car and determine if service requested can be completed.
- An inspection of the battery is absolutely necessary to ensure that there are no swellings or fluid leaks from it before any action is taken. In case of leakage or swelling, other measures need to be taken for everyone’s safety.
If no leakage is observed, the jumpstart cables are hooked to your battery.
While the occasional dead battery can’t be always avoided, there are some things you can do to prevent this to you too often:
- Always check your lights before you get out of your vehicle and make sure they are off. While this seems so obvious, 75% of our calls for dead battery jump are because people left their headlights on all night or even the interior dim lights. Make sure you double check they are all off before you get off the vehicle. This is especially important if you have kids that like to play with the lights.
- Unplug all charging accessories and everything plugged in your charging ports. It would not seem that having your phone charger plugged in, could drain your battery, but having multiple things plugged in multiple ports, or just one high voltage consumer in one port it can drain your battery over time and you could wake up to an unpleasant surprise
- Have your battery checked by a professional regularly. This is usually a free of charge service at any auto parts store. Pay closer attention to this if you notice your vehicle needs more time to start in the morning. It is a simple and fast visit to your local auto store that could save you tens of dollars in expense for roadside service if you don’t pay attention.
- Check your battery yourself from time to time for corrosion on the posts, or bulging in the battery housing. This is a sign that your battery might need some special attention
Take a note of the age of your battery and be mindful that they need to be replaced every 3-5 years, depending on the battery you have. Once you get closer to this age, have your battery tested just to be sure you stay ahead of any unwanted dead battery problem. – Have your battery checked by a professional regularly. This is usually a free of charge service at any auto parts store. Pay closer attention to this if you notice your car needs more time to start in the morning. It is a simple and fast visit to your local auto store that could save you tens of dollars in expense for roadside service if you don’t pay attention.
Cities we service:
- Peachtree Corners
- Berkely Lake
- Johns Creek